An Update on that AMD dual core dual: a 13 minute video!

Indestructable

man such a queer video.. i would have enjoyed seeing the benchmarks run in DOS than watch this.. and btw i never heard of the benchamrking programs that they used.. they should be good but maybe they adjusted them in their favor somehow because i don't think intel could ever lose to amd in all categories and by such large differences. hope they never release this on TV :D

man such a queer video.. i would have enjoyed seeing the benchmarks run in DOS than watch this.. and btw i never heard of the benchamrking programs that they used.. they should be good but maybe they adjusted them in their favor somehow because i don't think intel could ever lose to amd in all categories and by such large differences. hope they never release this on TV :D

I doubt that they would ever put a 13 minute comercial on tv, unless it was an infomercial.

The problem with this is.. my friends new dual processor dual core G5 machine would still make these look like chumps.  His Mac has become the topic of discussion for the entire campus's COSC department.  The 10GHz of processing power, 2.5GB of RAM, and 1 Tb of storage is just jealousy inducing.  Since its a Mac, it even works.  I am looking forward to the Intel switch for Macs, the increase compatibility will make Macs even more attractive, and the processors will be moved up so much more.