To Ebay or Not to Ebay

Hollywoodx954x

I just bought a brand new xbox 360 and I was wondering with all these 360's going for $1000+ on Ebay what should I do with it.  Play it now or wait until March to play it?  Also what do you think of me selling it on Ebay when I probably went on the site twice in my life? would it be hard to figure everything out and sell it and ship it? 

I've never sold anything on Ebay but as a buyer about 95% of my purchases have been good.

The main things I like to have from a seller are the exact shipping cost before I bid;then pack it really well so it doesn't get damaged when shipped even if insurance takes care of the damage if it occurs it's still a pain for the buyer; ship it as soon as you get paid .If you do these things you will have a satisfied buyer.Your main problem is you don't have any sales for buyers to check feedback .

selling on ebay is very easy.....one thing you may keep on mind, if you are new to ebay with little or no credit (feedback), this will shy some potential buyers away from making a bigger money scale purchase. Your best bet is pay a friend a few bucks who has good feedback to get the most money on your Xbox as well  as offer a buy it now option with next day air shipping. (for the holidays of course).  Paypal account is another plus for immediate money transfer to you. Don't forget good pics of actual item your selling is a big return on a  15 cent investment.

If none of your friends have an ebay account, go for it, very simple as well as you can find plenty of other things you may not want or need to slap on there as well. I have been listing for 3 years as to have never not sold an item yet $

and as cholla mentioned pack it well and ship fast.

Well, thanks for the info, but i have nobody to give it too, and i already opened it so who cares.  I would've sold call of duty 2 with it and a Play and charge kit but whatever.  Im getting another one for my preorder from ebgames in the first or second week of janurary so i'll just sell that one for 500 dollars or more profit.