My "01 Honda Accord Got Stolen

pitbull481

:angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

car got stolen yesterday night. i went out to warm up the car at 7:40pm. at 8:00pm i went back out, well my car wasnt there  :angry5: :angry5: i called the cops, did police report and ....... anyways i recieved the call from police department at 2:00pm today. they found my car. told me to pick up the car 3 hours later since they were going to check the car for evidence (fingerprints, etc.). well just 30mins ago i went to pick up the car at the towing shop. all my stuff is GONE.  boss amp (model pd-4000 http://www.millionbuy.com/bospd4000.html), 2 12in rockford fosgate subs (model# RFR3112), lincense, cds, $450 Beltronics radar (STi Driver) http://www.beltronics.com/sti.html

f*cken punks  :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

while it sucks that your ride got ripped off, at least you got it back.

and dude, you left the car outside running for 20 minutes? be sure not to tell that to the insurance dude unless it's already in the police report. putting a claim on the stolen gear is almost like trying to commit insurance fraud.

Sorry to hear this. Did they tare your car up? I hate thieves.  :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

outside of the car is ok and the inside is clean except for the black powder (whatever its called) that is all over the seats, floor, dash, windows, alos have balck powder on the outside. i guess its the cops use to check for fingerprints. my ass was cover with black powder  :angry5: :angry5:. but the thieves didnt f*ck up my car

while it sucks that your ride got ripped off, at least you got it back.

and dude, you left the car outside running for 20 minutes? be sure not to tell that to the insurance dude unless it's already in the police report. putting a claim on the stolen gear is almost like trying to commit insurance fraud.

i f*ck up there. told the cop i left it warming up for 15mins

Yeah honda parts are like gold..You got lucky..Probably just a bunch of kids wanting a joy ride....

:haha: and depending on where you live, leaving the car running unattended for 15 minutes is like leaving a stuffed crack pipe out in front a crackhead and expecting him not to smoke it.. :haha:

Glad you got it back though..(at least you didn't have to goto newark like my stepmother had to once and pick up what was left of her brand new RX-7..Going back a few years here..)

Yeah honda parts are like gold..You got lucky..Probably just a bunch of kids wanting a joy ride....

:haha: and depending on where you live, leaving the car running unattended for 15 minutes is like leaving a stuffed crack pipe out in front a crackhead and expecting him not to smoke it.. :haha:

Glad you got it back though..(at least you didn't have to goto newark like my stepmother had to once and pick up what was left of her brand new RX-7..Going back a few years here..)

i left it on that long, cause it was 2 degrees, windchill was at -12

whats "rider insurance"?

It's extra insurance covering things like cd and dvd players, music, stero systems etc...

It's like personal belonging insurance in your home.

It's extra insurance covering things like cd and dvd players, music, stero systems etc...

It's like personal belonging insurance in your home.

nope dont have that so i'm f*cked on that.

working my ass off to buy my toys, and for what? so some f*cken lazy muth#$%&##*^#@%& can take them all. :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: