World of Warcraft

Mr. Hahn

I normally am a sworn enemy against any MMORPG that requires you to pay monthly, but World of Warcraft just seems to be too good to pass up. Gamespot gave it a 9.5 in their review. I believe that's the second-highest rank they've ever given a game out of the 100s they've reviewed. I've also seen people raving about it in other forums and through word of mouth. I'm going to get it but not until my new computer is built. If any of you have it, I'd be interested in knowing what you think about it. Include a rank out of ten also if you don't mind. (X/10)

Here's the World of Warcraft page at Gamespot if any of you are interested. Watch the video review if you don't feel like reading the full text review.

I give it a 10/10. I have been playing it ever since beta. It was interesting to watch the patches roll in every now and then, but now it seems as though most problems have been fixed. I finally got retail late last night (took a while because of $$) and I have played 3 hours already. Definitely pick up this one.

I preordered Guild Wars over a month ago. I participated in the preview weekend and the first beta and am going to in this weekends beta on the 4th. As I said, I normally don't like any game you have to pay a monthly fee to play, but this one has gotten such good reviews. I'm just interested in it too much now. 8)