Invite to join 30gigs.com

Guest jeffwalker9999

Guest jeffwalker9999

Someone please send me an invite to join 30gigs.com

[email address removed for this members personal safety, please use PM system to transfer email addresses... unless you like lots of spam from the spam bots that search the net for adresses posted like this ;-)]

edited by CA3LE

Guest jeffwalker9999

thanks got the invite

http://www.shinyfeet.com/

is very cool - check it out

Unlimited Email Space and other features

Merry Xmas

and

Happy New Year

Been one heck of a year for me ,

had a stroke and really took me off my feet

unable to walk now and in a wheelchair

but dealing with it....

The new year has has to be better

Again my best wishes to all

Comngrats I have been trying to get one of these for a while. Anyone has an extra hit me at my email. [email address removed for this members personal safety, please use PM system to transfer email addresses... unless you like lots of spam from the spam bots that search the net for adresses posted like this ;-)]

edited by CA3LE

Comngrats I have been trying to get one of these for a while. Anyone has an extra hit me at my email. [email address removed for this members personal safety, please use PM system to transfer email addresses... unless you like lots of spam from the spam bots that search the net for adresses posted like this ;-)]

edited by CA3LE

isent you one to you check your email

30gigs.com sucked i got an invite yesterday. i tried and try and i cant sent a message it seem like treir sent link is broken.

i also found no way to use 30gigs.com as a storage locker only an e-mail locker unless you want to attach countless files to an e-mail. which 2 me that sucks. It only allows me to use all that space for e-mail. who needs all that space for e-mail? i need back up hard drive online,a storage locker, not 30 gigs for email i got 2 gigs with yahoo been using it for a year now and have never deleated a message and i still have about 65% free. Anyway if you need a EASY storage locker stick with streamloader u can upload up to 10 gigs but can only download 100 megs a month (yeah thats the part that sucks) but for free that aint bad they have other options at a very low price.

Anyway http://streamload.com/ All the way down with 30 gigs unless some can tell me that they do offer a way to upload files without attaching them to e-mails