AMD Underclocked??

amc11890

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mrrm. all i can think of is to go through the bios hunting for things like safe defaults, steeings auto/manual, things like that.

something that lets you switch between autodetected settings and manual settings, where the manual settings unblock the fsb. kind of like auto/manual settings for ram timing.

[me=resopalrabotnick]grasps wildly at any and all available straws.[/me]

No i mean the bios is not blocked but the option to change the fsb amd multipier and so forth is blocked.

when i had a fic mobo the multipler was blocked also, but there is another option below that i for get what it is called but it has number sets in it that look like this 66/33/200mhz it may be a little different and the #'s are different. but when you find that move it up till you get the correct clock speed.

when i had a fic mobo the multipler was blocked also, but there is another option below that i for get what it is called but it has number sets in it that look like this 66/33/200MHz it may be a little different and the #'s are different. but when you find that move it up till you get the correct clock speed.

yeah there are number like that but they  cannot be changed...It says above where the numbers are that if "these are changed then it will cause system instability"

yeah there are number like that but they  cannot be changed...It says above where the numbers are that if "these are changed then it will cause system instability"

That's just a warning, it doesn't mean you can't change them if you want. Have you actually tried adjusting any of them despite the warnings?

lol..im bout to toss this thing out the window :violent1::violent5::biggun::twogun::ar15::ar15fire::confused2:

Anyway one other thing i noticed is that my dates have been all changed back to Jan 1 2002(around when i bought it)

when you set the correct date then turn off the computer then turn it back on and go back into the bios is the date back to like jan 1 2002?