Top 24 ISP's

dlewis23

heres a list of the top 24 ISP's in the US.

http://www.isp-planet.com/research/rankings/2005/usa_history_q32005.html

It says AOL has 20.1 million users, i think that # is a little high don't you.

And adelphia is not even on the list. They have about 3.3 million subscribers comcast and Time warner have not switched over thoese customers yet.

AOL is the ISP for non-tech savy people.  It's the ISP for those that have a hard time turning a computer on.  Their model has always been to put simplicity of use and content above all else.  It's not a model that works for anyone that would subscribe to this site....but it's a pretty good business model.  I wish I had invested in them back in the early 90's when they were flooding every mailbox with those damn floppy disks.  A $10,000 investment in AOL in 1992 was worth just over $7 million in 1999!!

no, i think that is sadly the state of a large part of the younger generations. the amount of stupidity out there is astonishing.

i paid something with a ten dollar bill at a supermarket. the kid at the register typed in twenty bucks.

at least he noticed, oh you gave me a ten. he then gets out a calculator to figure out he ows me 5.32 in change instead of 15.32. fucking amazing.

For some odd reason...I think somebody is yanking my crank....19 Hughes DIRECWAY (satellite broadband)

they don't qualify as top in anything....except complaints... :angry3:

Yeah, I was wondering why Direcway was on there. They've lost a number of users in the past couple months too.

They need to make the top 24 best IP's. AOL and Direcway wouldn't make the top 100.

Any1 notice that sbc is above road runner?

I guess people finnally saw that they cant get all 10 mbs down with cable since you share your connection with to many users heck if i was able to get a 1.5 conecction with them it was a lucky day for the awosome price of $60 a month then i finnaly switch to sbc dsl at 3.0 for $25 now talk about a deal

lol

dsl will take over

or the fiber