Haha (wow)!!!

Decade

Blunted started out by saying that you can't fool us with a fake test... It's not like he posted his speed tests first.

thank you bro some people just post before asking why it was posted and no i'm not trying to show off or anything but i actually like to help people on here as much as possible. :)

Thanks Fallow

Have only received 1 of 3 boxes, due to holidays and Fedx..first box weighed 37lbs, tx/rx, about 4 support arms and 2 ft mast pole. I don't think its going to be that dificult. On ebay though I notice they sell a disc for the assembly and state that it is dificult. Of course a good seeling point for their product. Thought I might ask on the site just to cover my tale.

Thanks again Fallow

Wooooooooooooooo!!!!! I can upload!

:::.. Upload Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 147 Kbps about 0.1 Mbps (tested with 579 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 18 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (server1)

Test Time:: Sun Jan 1 19:34:20 EST 2006

Bottom Line:: 3X faster than 56K 1MB upload in 56.89 sec

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 107.04 % faster than the average for host (direcpc.com)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-T24K1LGFV

Thanks Fallow

Have only received 1 of 3 boxes, due to holidays and Fedx..first box weighed 37lbs, tx/rx, about 4 support arms and 2 ft mast pole. I don't think its going to be that dificult. On ebay though I notice they sell a disc for the assembly and state that it is dificult. Of course a good seeling point for their product. Thought I might ask on the site just to cover my tale.

Thanks again Fallow

Oh....yeah, it was all php.