MSI K8N Neo4/SLI Platinum !?

disturbed

I am very much ready to build my next computer - and I have a big dillema - I have read numerous reviews for the best SLI/Overclocking motherboards out there and have concluded that these two motherboards steal the game

MSI K8N Neo4/SLI Platinum

DFI nF4 SLI-DR

They are far more superior over other motharboards and will give me the best performance

I lean towards the MSI motherboard but the other day I was reading the Hardocp.com review of the said m/b and they claim, at the end of their review, that there are some errors in the area of overclocking that the MSI itself cannot even fix - !?!?!?!? -

Does anyone have any idea about this ? What is this all about ? Has anyone used any of these 2 motherboards before - I really do appreciate input before I finalize my purchase

;)

I am very much ready to build my next computer - and I have a big dillema - I have read numerous reviews for the best SLI/Overclocking motherboards out there and have concluded that these two motherboards steal the game

MSI K8N Neo4/SLI Platinum

DFI nF4 SLI-DR

They are far more superior over other motharboards and will give me the best performance

I lean towards the MSI motherboard but the other day I was reading the Hardocp.com review of the said m/b and they claim, at the end of their review, that there are some errors in the area of overclocking that the MSI itself cannot even fix - !?!?!?!? -

Does anyone have any idea about this ? What is this all about ? Has anyone used any of these 2 motherboards before - I really do appreciate input before I finalize my purchase

;)

I have used the MSI and the only problem is its a little slow.

I have the DIF LanParty NF4 MB and i love it, its the fastest and most relyable one out there right now. If you going to spend that kinda money get the DIF MB.

so you think its definitely worth the $ ? - i mean, i was thinking of spending about 200 dollars on a case, and thought it thru - decided to spend more on a motherboard and keep the case in the 100 dollar range

Yes i think it is worth the $

but you could get this MB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136158 for $165

and if your not going to use SLI get this board http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136152 for $132

The main difference is the stuff that comes with it and maby 2-4fps in gaming,

If your not going to do SLI get the board for $132.