low to dail-up speed

lm2

I have had Hughsnet for a while now unable to get out of my contract due to the cost of doing so. It was great during the honeymoon phase (trail Period). But then after a few months I couldn't even watch Netflix or any type video from anywhere even facebook. I complained and complained, they blamed it on every thing on my side. I ended up buying a new laptop and TV, didn't work any better than the old ones. They said go to netflix and lower your settings, I put it on the lowest setting, still don't work. I can't even tell when I have data and when I don't. I have ran speed test after speed test with results as low as dail-up, even when it says I have plenty of data. I've even tried at times to send them a message thru their site and it locks up and I can't even contact them. I can't figure out why the BBB doesn't do something about them. I am at my wits end with this company and pray someday God will judge them for the lies they tell and people they take advantage of.