Alienware Video Array Leak

Swimmer

Hey just thought you guys would like to see these scores... I guess some one over at Alienware leaked the results to the internet so now Alienware is releasing them to the public... With everything enabled and running full speed it looks like it is 77% faster than just one card... Read the article for the exact results... http://www.tomshardware.com/hardnews/20040618_201209.html

the whole video array thing is so sexy, i saw it on techtv's coverage of E3, when i saw it i was like, omg alienwares is the shit. but if ure paying for TWICE the video card(cause there are 2) then i think u should get TWICE the performance overall :roll: still, its damn sexy

Yeha... you have a point there... But after a little overclocking that should take care of itself... I am sure that there will be better firmware and drivers that improve the speed and rate of data for the PCI express system.. You know that the first editions are not always the best to buy..