Upgrade from DSL in No VA

rjex

I received a mailing from Verizon to upgrade to FIOS in No. VA but my wife tossed it.  I got the impression it was some special deal but can't find anything on the web page.  Anyone have the contact point for this upgrade?

Also, I have an existing (standard) wireless network via router in my house.  Is there any reason not to change to the FIOS?

Thxs

here is the website  for FIOS

http://www22.verizon.com/FiosForHome/channels/Fios/HighSpeedInternetForHome.asp?promotion_code=&variant=

The best deal is the $49.95  ($44.95 if  you have Verizon Freedom package)  it gives  you 15Mbps downspeed  and 2 Mbps upspeed.  Downloading songs and movies  will  become a breeze  with  this package instead  of waiting  1-2 hours to download a movie or 2-10 minutes  to download a song.

Especially  those  who get FIOS  gets professional installation for free  and a  verizon technician  sets  up  your computer and supplies you with the modem or router that is needed for FIOS service for FREE.