My little secret cleaner.

tommie gorman

;) :oops:So far I don't seem to have had a decent suggestion so far due to my little knowledge of computers. But hopefully this  one will rate at least an o.k. My geek friend was helping me to eliminate my wimpy Norton Anti-Virus and told me to go to Grisoft for their's  and I naturally got lost in the website which is usually pretty good because I usually find some interesting stuff. This particular item was called vcleaner.On Grisoft's opening page in search box type vcleaner in there and download onto a c.d. Reason to download it instead is because (it states) that you need to rename it so the virus won't be able to play hide and go seek with it. Meaning i could not find when I got in safe-mode. So old horse sense told me maybe I could pull it off of the c.d. drive. Wham it worked. Don't actually get to see it do anything but run,it always says it did not find anything. But things stop acting weird after using it. By the way it says to run AVG free in normal windows with internet off to do final cleanup. Probably any virus program will do. Always works for me. Maybe it will deep clean for you too. Replies would be welcome to know it worked for someone else also. Worked for other friends also.  By the way they say never to have two virus cleaners on same machine. Maybe because it works in safe-mode, I don't know. Good luck :D:lol::haha::arrow: