Help with Xbox Settings

realnerd

Hello everyone. I am an avid gamer, and being one such I have (don't get on to me) been playing Xbox Live with this horrid connection. I was wondering if anyone could get my some cablenut settings that would at lesast get my Xbox 360 to pass the "Connect to Xbox Live Test". It keeps saying that it fails the ICMP test and I was hoping someone here would have the answer. Thank You.

By the way I am connected to my network wirelessly,

Hello everyone. I am an avid gamer, and being one such I have (don't get on to me) been playing Xbox Live with this horrid connection. I was wondering if anyone could get my some cablenut settings that would at lesast get my Xbox 360 to pass the "Connect to Xbox Live Test". It keeps saying that it fails the ICMP test and I was hoping someone here would have the answer. Thank You.

By the way I am connected to my network wirelessly,

Unless your XBOX has Windows, I don't think you can get Cablenut to do anything... Cablenut makes changes to Windows, not to your modem.