Can i get a some help? Thanks.

t1wireless

ok guys i use lavasoft ad-aware, and it seems everytime i run it i get the same spyware/malware i remove it i can wait for a little while run it again and get the same things :(. check it out.

coolwebsearch

search click

and this new one i just got today i haven't tried it again so i dunno if i got rid of it or not.

windupdates<~~~ said it had a high tac rating but no info on the tac website :( any help would be great guys im just so tired of seeing the same stuff over and voer when it says it ahs removed it.

Sorry for my snglish :)

Thanks,

Tim

Tim I used to have the same problem with the coolwebsearch.  Have you looked in your Add or Remove Programs?  If I remember right coolwebsearch allows you to uninstall from there and you have to do one other step on it too.  After that run ad-aware or spybot or whatever and remove any left over registry values.  restart and see if it comes back up

I didn't want to start a new thread so im jsut going to bump this one up with a couple more questions and some info on how im doing with The coolwebsearch thing.

Ok first thing i would like to ask is this, i rebooted in safe mode and noticed an adminatrator account on my computer? I don't remember setting up 2 dif accounts although i do know both passwords for both accts (each diffrent) and when i tried to investigate more by going to control panel and clicking on user accounts ....OHHH great i get this error: wrong number of arguments or invaild property assignment. anyone know whats up with that?

Ok now back to coolwebsearch :angry5: ok in safe mode ad-aware finds it and supposedly removes it. This is useing my adminastrator account. i log off and goto my other account and WOW it finds it again i remove it start normal and its there again the shredder program finds NOTHING!! Anyone have any more ideas on whats up? It seems like this could go on forever. 

Thanks,

Tim