Help slow speeds and maybe modem problem!!!!

jim2006

I have sbc yahoo dsl the pro package or 3mbs down/384 up!!!! I usaully get about 2.5 mbs not bad good enough for me but earlier I test my speed and got like 1.5mbs then I turned my modem off and back on and got my speeds back!!! But then I tested it just a minute ago and got this:

Speed Test Results

Your connection rating is:      [Test Home | Re-Test]

Compare to your ISP or other providers

Your connection is: 563 Kbps      (about 0.6 Mbps)

You downloaded at: 69 KB/s

Your TRuSPEED

Yes my speeds are back up I just turned my modem on and waited 15 sec then turned it back on and restarted and it works!!! Have any Idea why it keeps doing that secound time this week and this time. I had to restart not last time don't ask me!!! And the tweak test I can't get it to show me the result no idea either maybe my java don't know!!! But thanks!!!!

Yes my speeds are back up I just turned my modem on and waited 15 sec then turned it back on and restarted and it works!!! Have any Idea why it keeps doing that secound time this week and this time. I had to restart not last time don't ask me!!! And the tweak test I can't get it to show me the result no idea either maybe my java don't know!!! But thanks!!!!

I have no ideaa why you need to reboot modem that often, you can get java for free at www.sun.com

If no one else know why you need to reboot modem that often, you coult try asking your ISP support.

VanBuren :)