RAID 0 help LOST MY RAID :-0

daycheck

I have 2 160 gig maxtor dirves that i have been using as a raid 0 for awhile now.

My pc is overclocked to 3.6 form 3.0. I tried to go a bit more and make it to 3.7 but my pc locked up at boot. I rebooted it about 5 times and it wouldnt boot to the P.O.S.T. so I reset the BIOS to the factory defaults.

It booted up just fine.. it showed the sata drives and I re-enabled the RAID controller in the BIOS and told it that the SATA 1 and 2 were enabled for the raid. I then saved the changes and exited the BIOS. I noticed during the P.O.S.T. that the sata drives DID NOT SHOW UP. then the RAID array window showed up and said that the RAID was not there. It always said healthy.. now is shows up RED and says no raid. ???????????

I looked in the device manager and it says that all the NvIDIA Controllers are there and the drivers are all good. I didnt change anything in the OS that would make it not work.....

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Here are the pc specs that u might need to know.

MoBo

MB Brand : ASUSTeK Computer INC.

MB Model : P5ND2-SLI

North Bridge : nVidia nForce4 SLI Intel Edition rev A1

South Bridge : nVidia nForce4 MCP rev A3

CPU

CPU : Intel Pentium 4 630 (*2)

CPU PSN : Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00GHz

CPU EXT : MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 EM64T

CPU Cache : L1 : 12/16 KB - L2 : 2048 KB

Core : Prescott (90 nm) / 0xF43 / N0

Freq : 3600.05 MHz (240 * 15)

will this work? i saw it posted on the web..

"You can delete the raid and recreate it without deleting any data. Remember that the stripe set and the data are kept seperately. So, delete the array and recreate it in the RAID BIOS and it should be fine."