TDC Broadband

brokersdad

Anyone here have dealings with this company..TDC Broadband?  They are said to come into my area hopefully as soon as March offering wireless high speed internet through an existing cell phone tower thats about 4 miles away from me.They are servicing an area semi close to me and the 2 ppl or so that I ahve found that usues them says they are happy so far, just wondering if anyone here ahs service from them.  :?:

simi-dimpskin, this may be your new speed and dependability. I believe this is what is called a WISP. :smiley:

TDC BROADBAND INC. is an innovative start-up company that is providing wireless broadband Internet connections to un-serviced and rural areas of Atlantic Canada. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, TDC BROADBAND INC. is able to service a large geographic area with high speed broadband Internet connections with every POP (Point of Presence). With customers in the community of Caledonia, north Queens County, Nova Scotia, TDC Broadband is positioned to completely service all of the neglected areas of Nova Scotia.

Country of Ownership: Canada 

Exporting: No 

Primary Industry (NAICS): 518111 - Internet Service Providers

Alternate Industries (NAICS): 517210 - Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)

Primary Business Activity: Services