usb device not recognized?

ok, i have been getting this message for awhile now, and cant seem to get it to go away. its a usb error. and it says that an unknown device is malfunctioning, yet it says it has not drivers and wont find any when i click update. it recognizes ALL of the usb hardware i have installed, yet, it says that i have an extra installed and is malfunctioning.....how do i stop this. here is the errors i get.

My guess is that you have a pin crossed.. The only other time I have seen something like this is when I snapped off the little plastic divider... Then tried to hook my external hard drive up.. It complained of a grounding issue..

One other thing any ? marks in the device manager?

nope device manager is clean all is fine there. do you think it could be the cable that i plugged into the motherboard for 2 extra usb ports?

wait...it says something in pc wizard 2007 about a pci to usb host controller...

here is a screen of what it says for the unknown device in pc wizard 2007