well I finally gave in to vista.....

ninjageek

I agree with you eversman. I am still surpised as well. Seems ok so far.

The only gripe is the whole "search" thing. I find it a bit cumbersome at times. I did the whole "unhide folders and such" thing. Finding my opera profile in vista seemed a bit of a task. Still playing with it. Learning and such

With xp I always kept things organized. My downloads went strait to my desktop. I had a folder just for it. Up to this point I can find things in xp much faster than vista. But again. Im still learning and playing. Up to this point vista has been a surprise. Not ready to use it full time. Still use it as a learning tool. In time that may change. 

theres a way to do that in Vista too, i had to set up firefox for that. but you can do it. its just changed around and is in different places on Vista. we didnt lose any functionality, just kinda had it all reshuffled and now we gotta relearn is all.  thats part of the fun though!!! :)

ev