good enough for xbox live?

qazxcde1

I just tested my internet connection on [this.site.has.been.blocked.for.smamming] and after the test I got the results.. they were 909 kb/s for the download speed and 58 kb/s for the upload speed. The server I connected to was Toronto it was recommended, I'm guessing because it is the closest. anyways is that good? or is it bad? and if it's bad how can i improve it? ask my internet provider to increase the bandwidth? thanks, is it good enough for xbox live? because i always lag if its wired or on a wireless adapter.

[please do not post links from that site, they have been banned for spamming. Thanks :) ]

Well, I have a number of answers for you: First off, yes that is good enough for Xbox Live. It should be excellent (I have 150kB/25kB) and I have no lag is no one is downloading anything on the network. Of course it also depends on the location. Assuming that your in the North near Canada, you could experience lag with host that are in the westward states, the South and most definitely Japanese host. Otherwise, you should be sitting pretty.

You should always check the forums, and the sticky's posted on how to improve your connection! That's what this site is about!

Good Luck and Happy Gaming