Idea for makeing connecton faster.............

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

Noooooo offense to anyone I swear. But in reading the sticky at the make connection faster while was helpful I just think a few important things were left out. I may of been to lazy and they were there. I think the whole sticky needs to be organized a bit better into one or 2 posts. Easier to find all the info ya need. Like links to free spyware and free anti virus programs. Pointers on setting up ie. Few pointers about hijack this and links to at least 2 that I know of automated sites to read the logs. I truly think makeing all this importan information organized and easy to find with out digging through tons of posts would truly be a good think. Again I say this with all due respect. Also scanning in safe mode at least with xp is the best and fastest I think. Plus a few pointers about removing virus and stuff from xp version of go back.