Another strange loading problem (Solved)

weldor

I am new to this forum so I hope this isn,t out of line. I have used this site to test my speed for a couple of weeks, since I got wireless internet and love it. Now for my weird problem which started after my provider was down several times in the last few days, I,ve got to give him a break because he is getting up and running. I have been having good service and love the faster speed after being on dial-up for several years.

After the outage every thing is back to normal allmost, There are two sites that are acting strange, one is this one, when I click on my bookmark for this page it loads on the speed test screen almost instantly but when I click in the space that says "download speed test" it hangs and takes about thirty seonds for the next screen to appear. When I finaly do run my test it shows good speed. The other one is Mozillazine.net fourms takes about thirty seconds to load and any topic I click on is the same, about thirty seconds to load. All other sites that I visit, and I surf a lot of them, all load in what seems like an instant even some that are large like the NWS doppler radar sites when I loop them for motion.

I have tried everything I know, which isn't very much :roll: such as trying difrerent browsers, Firefox my primary, IE, and Opera, all with the same results. I have all the spyware checkers and anti-virus like I am supposed to and have checked and every thing comes up clean.

Is it possible this would be something that happened on my providers end like if I happened to be connected to one of the sites at the time he went down? Just trying to find an answer. By the way I am the one they wrote the book computing for dummys for. :?