Networking Direcway 4000 systems

Dex LoneWolf

Hey there, im running a DWay 4000 system, networked using a Linksys WRT54G Broadband Router, the Direcway system's host computer is fast, it downloads up 142kb, but the client computers running off them, are lucky to get up to 10kb, is there any way i can fix this problem? one of the clients is connected into the router and has internet, and the other one is connected Wirelessly.

thanks for your time.

-Dex

I'm not familiar with using any type of router and the DW4000. I do run ICS with a Linksys WAP and HUB. Both client computers (wireless) can download at a speed close to my HOST. I made sure all tweaks applied to my HOST were also applied to my clients. I run ZoneAlarm on the HOST and the WINDOWS Firewall on the clients since the HOST is the only SEEN IP. Some folks seem to like the LCCU client offered by Direcway while others do not. I do not run the LCCU client. Perhaps the use of a router is restricting your speed somehow. Sounds like the clients are not configured properly................NeeDSpeeD