Chossing A Wireless Router

I need helps choosing a wireless router. I have a Motorola SB5100 Cable modem with  Comcast 4mbps plan. I have 2 computers. I went to linksys.com trying to look for a wireless router, but their is all this  Wirles -G And Wireless-B and etc, I dont understand all of this. So can someone help recommend me a good wireless router. I dont care how much It costs.

I am using a Linksys BEFW11S4 Wireless-B Broadband router...i know its not the fastest out there, but Linksys also has wireless g routers, which are probably very similar.  I've had VERY little problems with it, most of the time it was my modem that was screwing up the router.

I'd reccomend the linksys products, and now since they're owned by cisco, they're probably even better

According to pricegrabber.com, the price is competitive.  It has a connector for an external antenna so thats a good thing. 

FYI, the Buffalo Tech router I recommended is rebated down to $48 on buy.com.  That's a solid price on a solid router.

I think we are forgetting to ask some important questions before recommending a wireless router.

Do you have a one story home or a two story home? If you have a two story home do you have any systems that need to be connection on the second story?

Are you going to be sharing files between systems?

I would recommend either D-LINK or BELKIN for your router. They offer good technical support, good features (security and whatnot), strong signals, and easy to configure pages.

If you NEED range then you might want to look into MIMO and Pre-N