Transfer Files.........

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

What is the best way to transfer files from master xp to slave win 2000. Tried the transfer wizard but for some strange reason It can not find the file I want on my master harddrive. I should say copy the file from master to slave. That is what im trying to do and say.........Thanks.........The simple easy things tend to baffle me sometimes.

Guest helloimtim

Well peep your gonna love this one. I had one program I have been trying to get from c drive to d drive and it just looked wrong. LIke something was missing. So I am thinking ok bad file transfer. I fiddled with this for 2 or 3 hours. So now I am thinking I am doing something wrong. Well I am not kidding. My kid who is 17 and no clues about computer is playing with my Bad file transer. She fixed it. I shook my head and thought JEZZ tim you are just wayyyyyyy to stupid. She is playing with the mouse and said hey dad what this funny arrow do.From the other room I tell her play with it see what happens. No biggie. She says hey dad look what I did. The tool bar I swore was not there and there for a bad file transfer Shows up. JEZZZZZZZZ. Next time I will have her fix my computer. BRAIN FART.....