MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND I NEED YOUR HELP

destructionfever

My brand new hp m1080n desktop completely crashed and I am in need of help.  It just shut down the other day completely and it wont even let me go into any kind of safe mode whatsoever.  I am probably gonna get the recovery disks from hp because it wont let me reformat my pc cause it says it is corrupt. So, if any of you have ideas of how to at least get me into my desktop...Or if you have a link for me that has the tools I need to get back up and running it would be greatly appreciated.

welcome to the forum. If its not even lettiing u reformat your disk it could be that your hard drive is fried, sometimes when u buy a new computer something miht be wrong with the hard drive. Give a little bit more info, what does it say when u try to start the computer up?

Ichecked into it with hp techs over the phone and I found out it wasn't any type of spyware or virus.  My hard drive just crashed and he said since it wasn't anything on my end that I would get a new hard drive from them for free.  Thanks for your help though.  :-|