new hardware

VanBuren

finally im going to upgrade

i will use PC for playing games and also host sometimes, im also running the speedtest on my webserver in background and i dont want too much interference. I figured ill go for SLI since its a cheap upgrade later on to just get one more videocard to the setup. What do you think guys?

here is some details

btw "moms" is the same thing as VAT

so the price for this is 19757 SEK including VAT

today 1 SEK = 0,13 USD

VanBuren :)

i dont really know if the PSU of 400W that comes with chassie, will cover one more HD

i know its not all about Watts, cos i have a cheap brand PSU on this PC with 400W that dosent bring enough power to my videocard, i had to uinstall one CD rom and now its working lol, but i assume im on the very edge what my PSU can handle hehe

i have 2 IDE HD now and GF 5900 Ultra and one DVD player

If the option for an ANTEC powersupply is there then upgrade that.. You should be looking at 400-500 watts to cover that system.. with enough to spair.. I am not sure how power hungry the x2s are..  I dont think the 6800GTs are any more power hungry then the 5900 that you have in your system right now..You might just want to upgrade right just incase you go SLI in the future..

yea good idea, ill think i go for a 500 W Antec PSU incase i want to add one more HD and Videocard

would be sad to to notice PSU is too weak when hooking up all things lol

i will look into 2 smaller HD and Raid them, thanks :)