Video Card/Display Driver issues

biker9075

Ok, after using the computer for long periods of time my computer will somtimes restart itself and give me a error message about the video card. Other times the video card gets stuck in an infinite loop and I have to shut my computer down for an hour. or somtimes I get an error message that the display driver/video card is not responding. the video card is ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7000 IGP. I have downloaded the latest driver from the website but that didnt work. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem? thanks

The card is intergraded  aka on the motherboard... 

Sounds like you might not have the correct drivers.. or there is something corrupt with the OS itself.. It would be helpful to know the error code that is showing up..  You might want to make sure that VPU recover is active..  that would be under display properties->setting-> advanced-> VPU recover..