I am new here so to start off here is what i have learned from reading through posts here. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I need your help as I go through.
1. The Canopy router could be accessed after it has been blocked.
2. This could be done by knowing the MAC address of the Canopy router.
3. The ESN is the same as the MAC address of the Canopy router.
4. The ESN could be found on the antenna located at your roof.
5. To get through the router portal you need to convert the last 3 hex pairs of the ESN into decimal.
6. Then append it to 10.xx.xx.xx