Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ext'.
So while setting relocation to move a set, I distracted myself with users needing their box passwords reset, and caused an issue. The mailbox password resets went fine. However I changed the DN (don't ask why) for the admin set to the incorrect extension. So what right i know the extension I set it to right, yes, but that day I did not have time in the schedule to move it back. No one was complaining , for the last two weeks. Friday I went in to make that change. And had to cut it short due to another 'emergency' , I did nothing while there. Nothing is the key word here. So I get