Havin DVD and CD-RW problems

NoShow

Okay I installed a new harddrive in my puter tonight and the CD and DVD burners would only open up while the puter was bootin up but now the lights on them won't come on and neither of them will open. I have the jumpers set right and I switched them just to see and still nothin. Any Ideas?? The DVD burner is just now a month old, and the CD burner is approx: 1 -11/2 Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry for putting this in the wrong place to begin with. I just want ya'll to know that I appreciate all of the help earlier. You guys are da bomb! :D After I unplugged and replugged it made me feel like a real dumbnut, but since that fixed it I happy for that. Although I knew if anyone would know you guys would. Also Thanks for the quick response. Now I know why I really like this Site/Forum and I have been trying to help ya'll spread the word that this site is here. Again Thanks a lot !! :D:D

Sorry for putting this in the wrong place to begin with. I just want ya'll to know that I appreciate all of the help earlier. You guys are da bomb! :D

I'm not even sure if I put it in the right place :lol:

Just glad that this is all a moderator has to do on testmy.net. You guys rule too.