Wireless Strength

I have a wrt54g router with 3 wireless computers (4 but 3 are normally on all the time) and one wired. The more wireless adapters you have does it decrease the wireless strength?

another question i have 2 wmp54g's and one of them has a big antenna (stock but big) and the other one is smaller and gray and the smaller one has better reception and farther away, should i stitch the antennas?

I have a wrt54g router with 3 wireless computers (4 but 3 are normally on all the time) and one wired. The more wireless adapters you have does it decrease the wireless strength?

It shouldnt decrease strength i dont think.. it will decrease overall throughput..

another question i have 2 wmp54g's and one of them has a big antenna (stock but big) and the other one is smaller and gray and the smaller one has better reception and farther away, should i stitch the antennas?

There are a lot of factors that effect wifi.. antennas can be one of them...  You could try and switch them..  They may have different connectors so it might not work out.. but it is always worth a try.

it will not decrease the wireless signal strength at all, it will only decrease the amount of throughput if they are sending or receiving information at once.