Verizon DSL and Linksys Router Problem

Hello All,

I am having problems getting my Verizon DSL package to work properly with my Linksys Wireless G Router.  The problem is not so much the speed, but many webpages won't open up while others (like this site) load and open like normal.  I have tried many things and can't figure out what is going on.  I am able to connect to my neighbors wireless network and everything loads fine, so therefore I know it is something to do with my verizon connection.  When the Westell modem is hooked up without the router I don't have any problems either.  When the router is hooked up, all computers on the network cannot open certain websites.  I am running ZoneAlarm, and know that isn't causing the issues.  Does anybody have the "right" setup for the Linksys router using Verizon DSL and know why certain websites won't open, while others load fine?  I am at my wit's end and would appreciate any insight.  Thanks in advance!

Paul

The page just continually looks like it is trying to load and I never get any error messages.  The progress bar on the bottom of page just slowly creeps for many minutes and never opens.  I primarily use Internet Explorer, but have tried to open pages in Firefox and using AOL and I get the same problem.