AHH! Cablenut screwed up my internet!

I made the custom cablenut file and I know I did it all right, but when I applied the new settings my speeds went down to about 5-6mbps from 8-9mbps. So I went in cablenut and deleted the cablenut changes and now I'm getting only 3mbps!! I have no idea what to do, I just want everything back to the way it was :( Please help me!

I just tried those settings, they dont seem to be any better than the generic 8000/768 settings file I found on here, which still isnt as good as it was to begin with. This is really upsetting me, and another problem I dont know if this has to do with speed but when I run the speed test, it always will just freeze at a random point , and then sometimes 3 seconds later or sometimes 30 seconds later, or sometimes never it will continue. This is effecting the speed test and I dont know why the heck it's doing it.

I just want the settings I had before I used cablenut back.

I just tried those settings, they dont seem to be any better than the generic 8000/768 settings file I found on here, which still isnt as good as it was to begin with. This is really upsetting me, and another problem I dont know if this has to do with speed but when I run the speed test, it always will just freeze at a random point , and then sometimes 3 seconds later or sometimes 30 seconds later, or sometimes never it will continue. This is effecting the speed test and I dont know why the heck it's doing it.

I just want the settings I had before I used cablenut back.

what browser are you using?

also have you tried TCP optimazer?

Alright I just made a new CSS file and it seems better this time. In fact I think the testmy speed tests are messed up. They always freeze for a random ammount of time in the middle of a test and that does effect the result. When I do the speed test here:

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

I am getting 9.8mbps down and 700 up, earlier it was giving me 12mbps down.

I hate you too. Seeing your upload speed! It's not fair!

Ya, the speakeasy is in chicago and I live about 30 minutes away from chicago, you'd think they would have those nice fiber, ADSL2, high speed cable around, here, but NOOOO.

And the irony is if you look at a map of the united states at night that shows the light/energy usage, I live right in the middle of the biggest concentration.