UPload speed problem

Buntz

I have three computer hook up to my router.

Computer #1 is running Ubuntzu 6.10 ,upload speed is 717kBp/s

Computer#2 is my old old IBM T-22 laptop running windows 2000, upload speed is707

Computer #3 is the one in my sig it running windows XP,My upload speed was 730 ,it is now 380.

Download speed on all three computer is above 8000kB/s,I am on Comcast 768/8000 plan.So far I tried update drivers, switch ethernet port on the computer,unstall cablenut,reinstall cablenut ,switch port on my router,switch ethernet cable, hook right up to modem,scan for virus using two different program,scan for spyware with two different program,uninstall Nvidia nForce 4 drivers and restore them and restored windows 3 times, the last restore point was back to three day after a fresh install.This computer fine till last night,I was gaming online when all sudden the game got jumpy and lag real bad.I am out of thing to try I need HELP! Thanks

Did some more testing. Server in NY-377/Blunted2 server in FLA.-373/dlewis23 server-377,all test were done with the 1496kB file.

Just for the hell of it I went to DSLreports and tested. Java test NJ-706/Fla-695/LA-729.Then I tried their Flash test NY -735/Atlanta-710/LA-712.

I am all screw up now. I do not know what going on.

Just did another test using Internet Explorer 7.Did a SmarTest to server 1. 8226 download speed ,upload speed 732. I am the only one having problem with Firefox and this web site? I just turn my computer inside out for nothing. :tickedoff:

Buntz try this test http://dallas.speedtest.net select the pyramid that is gold

and then try this test http://www.testmy.net/tools/test/u_load.php?&tt=1&st=st&ta=1&top=mirror-dlewis23-3&align=center&s=1013

and post your results for both

Speedtest.net  735 upload/8334 download

dlewis23-3 server  729 upload

Everything look OK now. THANKS

Me too. 6 Hour of hell trying to find the problem ,was about to reinstall windows till I figure out it only did it in Firefox.The lag in online gaming must have been the server I was on,was gaming last night with no problem.