beggsr

static ip 72.xxx.xxx.185

subnet 255.255.255.252

dlink di524 router

outside ip 72.xxx.xxx.186

subnet 255.255.255.252

gateway 72.xxx.xxx.185

inside ip  192.168.1.1

router is set up to port forward to ports 5000-5001 on 192.168.1.10 for a security dvr.

I can ping 72.xxx.xxx.185.

I can not connect to dvr.  Am I missing something?

I have already read and complied with that post.  And I still can not port forward with dlink. I can connect to internet though.

Purchased a linksys router/switch which seams everyone who ports forward uses.  Set up per instruction and now I can not connect to internet.  Help!

I have already read and complied with that post.  And I still can not port forward with dlink. I can connect to internet though.

Purchased a linksys router/switch which seams everyone who ports forward uses.  Set up per instruction and now I can not connect to internet.  Help!

Just a possibility  :idea:, I'm haven't done any port forwarding  :icon_scratch:, but maybe your PC's  :computer:  need to be redone also, new boss in town, Linksys router.