Webcam hosting sites...

Stank_Ho

Anyone know a good(and by good I mean free) webcam hosting site?  See, my set up is in my finished basement which I think is haunted or some shit, and I want to set up my  webcam and be able to watch it while at work. :evil6:

And no I'm not a freak...I just play one on Testmy.net. :confused2:

:whip2: ..OWWW!

Well I do not know of a web hosting provider for webcams but I do know a way you can set you pc up as one maybe!!! And I know of cams that have that feature built in to them but they cost!!! As for you basement I am in firm belief that there are haunting since my old house was haunted for sure or at least the was a spirit there!!! But at the time it was just a good spirit and it even saved my mothers life once from my step dad!!! But I think my house now is haunted we have had tv's steroes come on by them self and not only that but they came on on like a different staion then we had it on or like the radio would be on radio when last time we used it was on cd and I was the only on that used it and not only that but it came on full blast witch I never had it that loud!!! But I don't know if I believe in ghosts but I do believe in spirits!!! So I am going to research this for you!!! Also go to a hosting company and click there network tab and look for there cam's of there network and it should say what they use!!!

If it were'nt for my kids, I'd say NAH!. My daughter (she's 6)has often complained of cold spots in the basement. Just recently as last week. This alone proves nothing I know, but she and my son (he's 4...yes Stank has spawned) came running upstairs during a football Sunday, accusing me of throwing a doll at them. Of course football takes precedence over playing with dolls and I had no idea what they were talking about. I was led downstairs around the bar and shown what doll was thrown and from where. They were both sincere, which unnerved me. Kids at this age are brutally honest and I had no reason to not believe something happened. I tried to show them, had daddy thrown it, first you'd have seen me, second it was an impossiblity given how they said it was tossed. It's gotten to where my son WILL NOT stay downstairs alone anymore. I try to assure him "nothings there" but unless I'm down there he wont go down. I left the basement on night with him on their PC (he's quite good at UTand JK2) and he didnt know. He suddenly realised I was gone and came flying up friggin screamin his head off. My dog will come down every now and then and sit and stare at the wall which freaks me out. She'll then suddenly dart back upstairs like a madman. She usually wont come all the way down. She'll sit on the stairs and wimper. I've had some odd things lately and just for shits wanted to run the cam, but be able to look at it from work. I got webcamnow but it sucks ballsac.

Well those are very good signs of something going on!!! I was probably about 7 or younger when I heard our ghosts and when he talked to me witch scared the crap out of me!!! I was in my room alone and then I heard him call my name noone else was there!!! I also know they say young kids are more acceptable to seeing these things because there minds are open and I believe it I heard our ghost talk to me and walk on our wooden floors at home!!! I was very young!!! My mom tells me that one saved here life and I think it was the same one because same house!!! My step dad was a abuser when he got drunk he beat here and several times almost killed her!!! One day she climbed up into the addict to get away from him I think and my step dad pulled here down and she promises something caught her before she hit the floor because it was high enough to kill her probably and I think sement floors being the garage!!! As for you I would look for a paranormal investigator they have free ones that are non profit for me the one that is here with me in this house I think is good!!! Not bad!!! So no worrys!!! But I am not sure about this house we live in now because we haven't had anything happen lately!!!