All problems FIXED INSTANTLY with new modem!

Guest axelrose

Guest axelrose

share2-2S09U8MFN :smitten:

My old modem was a SB5101 :cry:. This NEW modem is a SB5120 :angel: and it rocks the world!! :haha: :haha: :cheesy:

If you have connection/speed/latency issues that seem unsolvable then try to switch out your modm for a new/newer model. :angel:

My average download speeds WERE around 5,000 kbps and are now averaging 10,000 kbps, that's what we call DOUBLE! :2funny::txt-rofl:

I went through 8 weeks of **** before trading in my SB5101 crap modem :biggun:

You're local cable office should allow you to swap your old modem for a new one if you're renting the modem. It took me about 15 minutes total to get a new modem, have it provisioned and recycled.

Good luck people :angel:

• 1 month later...
Guest axelrose

I doubt getting a NEW modem would solve my issues (Modem keeps locking up)

This ISP is horribble and ALOT OF PEOPLE MODEMS LOCK UP CONSTANTLY....... (TW doesnt seem to care or want to help make things better)

Sorry to hear that you are Cod-Locked by your ISP. Mine is COMCRAP and they work fine about 70-75% of the time you request help for issues.

Just keep calling them, over and over and over, because they'll get tired and get you fixed...MANAGERS get commisions for low roll-outs so they want the call-outs to houses to fix the problem the 1st time...It costs them more money to just keep sending out trucks/answering 1-800 number.

Make it like you're in Vietnam and on a mission.

Good Luck