SBC Yahoo Router Setup

Hey guys, an emergency came up with my mother and I got to get to Chicago. I'm going to be staying with my sister who has SBC Yahoo DSL. She doesn't have a wireless router, so I would have to bring my WRT54G Linksys router. I'm running the tomato firmware on the router. I want to bring my router and a wireless game adapter to get my wife wireless access while we stay with family. She will need the wireless internet so that she can work on her PC. My question is, how do I setup the router with Yahoo DSL? Is the only difference the MTU? Should I switch it to a manual number or leave it at default? Is the WAN/Internet type DHCP, PPPoE, Static, PPTP, or L2TP? I'm assuming I only have to be concerned with wan/internet type and the MTU. If there's more please let me know. Thanks, Nick

Hey guys, an emergency came up with my mother and I got to get to Chicago. I'm going to be staying with my sister who has SBC Yahoo DSL. She doesn't have a wireless router, so I would have to bring my WRT54G Linksys router. I'm running the tomato firmware on the router. I want to bring my router and a wireless game adapter to get my wife wireless access while we stay with family. She will need the wireless internet so that she can work on her PC. My question is, how do I setup the router with Yahoo DSL? Is the only difference the MTU? Should I switch it to a manual number or leave it at default? Is the WAN/Internet type DHCP, PPPoE, Static, PPTP, or L2TP? I'm assuming I only have to be concerned with wan/internet type and the MTU. If there's more please let me know. Thanks, Nick

I believe the MTU should be 1492, and the connection will be PPoe.  Shut the DHCP server off in the router, and make sure the modem is set to  "bridged " . You'll need the username, and password for the main account holder ( it will be there email addy, and there password. )