cant find info on certain laptop

Hey guys, there is a laptop called the Acer Aspire AS5739G-6132. i have only found newegg and a youtube video (which was pretty stupid) over this laptop. can anyone find some other links? so far i've been about 10 pages deep into google with every link on every page so far. nothing worth looking into. and been to tons of sites, none of which have any value for what i want. which is basically a review of sorts. or something other than someone listing the specs or saying "this sucks" or "this rules get it" . lol im just trying to get the most information possible without buying the thing. its for a coworker who just had their motherboard take a dump on their desktop and decided instead of fixing the desktop they want this laptop. i not too worried about links to other laptops just trying to find as much info as possible to this one. thanks in advance  :grin: