i GOt This Msg in blue screen" BAD_POOL_CALLER" and "win32k.sys"HeLP!!

oo0oscar0oo

i was using my computer normally and suddenly the "blue death screen" appeared and it said in the top " BAD_POOL_CALLER" and it said something about Win32k.sys in the bottom:S..i got it like three times continuosly when trin to reboot my computer.i dono whats wrong? is this a virus ? or registry setting? No idea whats going on. please help me!! THanks :D 

quoute from http://www.updatexp.com/support-files/xp-stop-messages.pdf

"Stop 0xC2 or BAD_POOL_CALLER

The Stop 0xC2 message indicates that a kernel-mode process or driver incorrectly attempted

to perform memory operations in the following ways:

l By allocating a memory pool size of zero bytes.

l By allocating a memory pool that does not exist.

l By attempting to free a memory pool that is already free.

l By allocating or freeing a memory pool at an IRQL that was too high.

This Stop message is typically due to a faulty driver or software.

Possible Resolutions:

l A Stop 0xC2 messages might occur after installing a faulty device driver, system

service, or firmware. If a Stop message lists a driver by name, disable, remove, or roll

back the driver to correct the problem. If disabling or removing drivers resolves the

issues, contact the manufacturer about a possible update. Using updated software is

especially important for multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, DVD playback, and

CD mastering tools.

l A Stop 0xC2 messages might also be due to failing or defective hardware. If a Stop

message points to a category of devices (such as disk controllers, for example), try

removing or replacing the hardware to determine if it is causing the problem.

l If you encounter a Stop 0xC2 message while upgrading to Windows XP, the problem

might be due to an incompatible driver, system service, virus scanner, or backup. To

avoid problems while upgrading, simplify your hardware configuration and remove all

third-party device drivers and system services (including virus scanners) prior to

running setup. After you have successfully installed Windows XP, contact the hardware

manufacturer to obtain compatible updates.

Microsoft KB articles:

How to Debug Stop 0xC2 or Stop 0x000000C2 Error Messages

STOP 0x000000c2 Computer with ATI FURY MAXX hangs after upgrade to Windows XP STOP

0x000000c2 After you install IomegaWare

STOP 0xC2 Bad_Pool_Caller When you upgrade from Windows 2000"

ill attach the full pdf here

VanBuren :)