Problem Printing Your Stats

AshleyPo

I have been having a problem printing the YOUR STATS link. When I attempt to print it out using the setting of 100 tests the ad on the left side overprints the data at the top of the page. I would appreciate if this could be fixed so I could print the whole report to give to my internet provider to solve some speed problems I am having. This is a great site and I appreciate your work in maintaining it and allowing free use of the site. Thanks again.

I have been having a problem printing the YOUR STATS link. When I attempt to print it out using the setting of 100 tests the ad on the left side overprints the data at the top of the page. I would appreciate if this could be fixed so I could print the whole report to give to my internet provider to solve some speed problems I am having. This is a great site and I appreciate your work in maintaining it and allowing free use of the site. Thanks again.

First, thank you for the kind words. Second, thank you for reporting this issue. I was easily able to see exactly what you're talking about and have resolved the problem. Although, you may have to refresh or clear your browser cache to see the changes...

Here's what the print out looks like...

CA3LE\'s Speed Test Stats.pdf

- Thanks Again,

- CA3LE