few ????

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

Im new system is on order. Barebones anyway. Now for a few questions.

I know when running 2 internal harddrives you want to put your operating system on one and programs on the other. Ok. How do you access the programs you want from the slave harddrive??  Is the slave drive more for a backup? Put your programs there and also install them on your master hardrive? Also how do you move programs from the master harddrive to the slave harddrive and from the slave harddrive to the mastere harddrive. The master harddrive being the one with the operating system on it. I will stop there. Be lots more questions in the future One last note I will be running xp not sure if it will be home or pro. Probally pro.

When you install a program it will ask you where you want to install it,

Ex: C:program files program name

Just change the c: to the other drive's letter.

Even though the program is installed on a different drive than your OS, you will still be able to access it tha same way. If you want to move the program to your other drive, I would recommend reinstalling the program.