top speed technology

now i realllllly f__n wish i had a camera to post pics of this but recently i came acros a total of 17 lil fans dc powered fans , between 8ma and 30ma varying in power and size, a bundle of heat sinks many different kinds and 1 ac powered fan that can moove 48cu it says on it but i also came across a old pc power supply and these lil thingys that look like lil tiny squares about 1'' by 1'' and 1/2'' thick "exactly the demensions to cover the surface area of a pentium processor, theres a lil positive wire and a negative wire on it. I pluged this lil thing in and found one side got reaaly hot and one side got really cold, i remembered seeing another 1 with a heat sink and a fan on it so i got it and pluged it in and realized sumthing

for the cold side to get cold the hot side gets hot so

the colder u get the hot side the colder the cold side gets,  so i mounted an enerous uncalled for heat sink on it a a 15ma 3'' fan on the hot side via high temp glue and i got the hot side so cold that the cold side when i touched it caused a lil welch burn on my finger. I emmedatly mounted this on the hottest point on my amd cpu heat sink and tested the temp, it brought it down about 30-43degrees"amazing" i then took 2 more lil fans and fit them, glued and wired so they take air about at the motherboard level and move it through the entire heatsink and away from the comp, i then using bread ties mounted 4 more fans sucking air from over the other fans and out away from the comp. tested it and it relived an additional 30 degrees now being that i cant possibly put any more fans on the heat sink side of the cpu i took the largest nastiest heat sink i had and straped it to the back side the side with the amd label and put 2 10ma fans on it it relived about 13degrees

then i began overclocking my processor even more, its now running 4 levels from toped out speed now i run it absoutley as fast as i can without the motherboard coping out.  Then i felt the heat sink on my viedo card :shock: it was even hotter then my cpu

so i immedatly mounted with bread ties again an enerous heatsink and a 13ma 3'' fan now it runs alot better and it handles overclocking well!

so i still had fans left over and i saved the other lil hpot cold chip and by now it was dryed with the glue around the sides of the motherdady of all heatsinks and my second strongest fan, so then i decided that my other comp is a pos and i cant overclock it jkuz its on the fritz"i droped it and the motherboard suffered damage" :angry5: i decided to wait to cool it till later, realizing my modem and router get reall hot i removed the covers and looked inside, i found a small chip in my modem at was clearly the lil processor for it, felt it and it was squelching hot, i mounted the last hotcold thiny in there with the massive heat sink, inside my router there was many chips all hot so i fit heat sinks as possible and mounted a 8'' house fan inside the lil compartment i got this shit in blowing right down on top of em,  then a lil whiole back i posted here to try and fix a monitor overheatng problem, well i did just that with the ac fan, i duck tape mounted it on top of my overheating monitor sucking air up and out, with duck tape covered all the holes on the sides and left the ones on the bottom, then mounted the remaining dc fans on bottom blowing air up and science it hasent overheated yet :cool:

i already know every thing is running better but u gota understand after u run outa options to tweak ur comp from ur keyboard and mouse u gota loook outside the box, and its been proven the colder u get ur componets the harder u can work em

to better understand go to the intel website and look up "absolute zero" after i did i had a lil nifty idea to cool componets even more, being that i have refergiated air and it gets really cold in her ei had an idea, i covered the entire vent in my room with plastic tunnel shit it looks like syran wrap, and ran a 6'' lil tunnel to the calla it a air router. i took a trash bag tied it up and cut 5 lil holes, 1 input and 4 outputs, 1 runs a 4'' tunnel to my router and modem, one runs to the old pc, one runs to the bottom fans on the overhating monitor and 1 runs directly to the fan input on the pc tower, outside the case but it blows right to the bottom level of the cpu

call that top speed technology :haha: