does anyone have VDSl??

Blunted

says on this site that vdsl might not be able to do it but vdsl 2 can do 3 hd streams.

Qwest for instance has about 40,000 customers who are using VDSL technologies. But eventually if they want to offer true triple play with high-definition streams, they will eventually have to migrate to VDSL2 technology which can handle three HDTV streams with relative ease. (Three HD streams at the very least because at present average American home has 3.1 televisions.) Of course there is that whole issue of US homes being too far from the Central office. The good news is that VDSL2 is going to be backward compatible with ADSL, ADSL2 and VDSL.

read the sites that he posted above :roll:.

Yes it is, personally, I don't want any of the new DSL technologies until they are more secure, tested and proven before I move. In all honestly, I don't need that kind of speed yet, and i watch only a little TV, so my cable connection right now is fine for me. And Blunted, how come you have a big space in your post above here?lol