Very good Connection speed

Larry

8)

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 2965 Kbps about 3 Mbps (tested with 2992 KB)

Download Speed is:: 362 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Bottom Line:: 53 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 2.83 second(s)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/get.cgi?Test_ID=FWUOGON5R

:) Hey Larry,

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy,your speed is good it looks as if your ISP is giving you what you pay for and thats sometimes as good as it gets:):):) so keep visiting and have fun:)

8) Microwave

you know I dont care how fast I could get on my cablemodem its just that im glad that comcast is try hardest too keep people proud what they get! :D So im glad I got the speed what I needed, and theres no need too get more speed only if they ask for it changing there package for bandwidth

:) Larry,

If your happy thats what is important:):)as you will see there can be many different ideas on whats good and whats bad. Me thinks it goes back to the old adage ........... is the glass half full or half empty??? I also think you attitude makes you a happy camper, which is where we all want to be:):) Keep enjoying and visiting :)

8) Microwave

just wondering how did you get your pictures on the left side of the screen? and how did you get that startrek on there?? :headbang:

Larry,

If you go into your profile there is an avatar control panel which allows you to insert a picture(avatar) and have a signature at the end of your post. There are some really cool pics to choose from, CA3LE GUY gave us a library of something like 500 to choose from. Just one more really kick ass feature that CA3LE GUY has given us in his tireless efforts to make this the best test site on the net:) OBTW thats really a pic of me when I was younger....hehe............

8) Microwave