I.E. 6 with sp2 blocking links

fred

I am having a problem with launching links from our site that other people put in their topics like msnbc or other sites and I have try to adjust just about all of the internet options I can but to no avail the window comes up and then it dissapears and a sound will be given like it was blocked by the popup blocker but the popup blocker is turned off can any one help

p.s.

forgive my spelling , spellcheck does'nt work either :( :(

Thanks hello

I believe I have found my problem :evil: :evil: you guys read this and tell me how much of our own computers we really do own, or is this for our protection or should I quit paying for anti every &*9#w thing virus spyware programs or just give it to the*^% Hackers and let them hack each other forgive me for losing it but here it is

Internet Explorer Local Machine Zone Lockdown

What Does Local Machine Zone Lockdown do?

When Internet Explorer opens a Web page, it places restrictions on what the page can do, based on the page

Guest helloimtim

I really dont use ie much. I do use something close. Maxthon. Its pretty much ie with tabs. Has some cool features. Seems like of late there have been allot of problems with newer builds for ff and others. I loved ff 1.03. Still have a copy of it. Seems like the newer versions are just makeing things worse. Same way with maxthon. The only thing is ff makes you upgrade to the latest greatest version. Can not download much and useing there website is a pain unless you have the latest greatest version. Allot of complaints about the newer version of ff. Seems like a parinoid thing to me. Everyone is so woried about everything and the new browsers are becomeing more and more secure. Just a big hassle to use. Just my 2 cents.....