Which router to use?

spacedinvader

I have 3 Routers microsoft MN700.MN100 and linksys WRX54g. Anyone know something about The 3 or one on general that i should know. I currently am using the MN 700 and it seems to work the best with 10MB internet connections and cablenut. ;) settings. I guess the real question is one better than the other or do they all suck.

OR does anyone know of any router tweaks to use I know that there are no firmware updates for any of them through the manufacturer

well, the mn700 gives you the proprietary ms encryption for the wireless. makes it slower,

I have not heard about any type of encyption from microsoft.. I know that it does have WAP and some linking feature that allows you to link the stupid things wirelessly. 

The speeds speak the truth.. I would guess that Linksys has released new firmware for the wrt54g..  I have never even heard of the wrx54g??

Microsoft MN-700

0,1425,i=74592,00.gif

Linksys wrt54g

0,1425,i=28917,00.gif

the wrx was the only one i actually bought it came with the network card for laptops but your right it seems to be a rare number even on the website for linksys, I only enable the wireless when needed it and don't really like to use it i prefer to plug it in and do genrally the wireless is just a convince i like performance. I have to have a router because of the xbox and the laptop or would just go strait to the source