Grr...this is pissing me off! Need help.

Guest kamil234

Guest kamil234

Hey i have a problem, i got a motorola v505 and i got the kit to connect it to the computer (usb cable+cd) it worked for a couple of months and now it doesnt want to detect my phone anymore and whenever i click something before it loads i get a error like "telephony interface could not start" and stuff like this, anybody has any idea why this is happening?

i tried reinstalling the software and deleting the device off my list and adding it again, it didnt work. I tried to do "add a new modem" it detected it and said "your phone has been indentified but it cant be recognized, select a phone from the list" so i selected it and it still doesnt work..

also, this is the modem exchange erroes etc. if it helps

19:26:32,85

Never used a cell like this before but have had issues with usb devices.  Uninstall the software, then delete the device out of Hardware Devices.    Shut down, then hook up the phone to a different usb port (turn the phone on if it needs to be on) then start your machine up and install the drivers.  If there are setting in the cell, you might want to check to see if anything has changed there as well.

Hope this helps. :)

Guest kamil234

let me look into to it..  Is that the entire error report?

yup. also, the thing like detects my phone but it doesnt show anything, i can go to multimedia to get pix or w/e off my phone but it doesnt display anything on it

Guest kamil234

after all this time, i finally solver the problem, i had to enable some of the processes that i disabled for from msconfig ( i disabled them for better preformance) than i dleted all the installed modems and reinstalled the program, works fine now :)